Honey Farms Canada
Niagara's Honey - Buckwheat Honey
Sale Sold out
Regular price $35.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- DELICIOUS MOLASSES AND STOUT FLAVOUR - Buckwheat honey has a “malty” or molasses flavour with a distinct stout aroma from the nectar that has been collected from buckwheat flowers. As stout and complex as honey gets, buckwheat honey is a highly favoured choice for marinating meats in roasted and barbecued meat recipes
- NATURAL COUGH & COLD SYRUP - Buckwheat honey is effective in soothing coughs due to colds and respiratory infections. Add a tablespoon as a wholesome natural sweetener to your night time tea or morning coffee.
- COUNTERS POLLEN ALLERGIES – Unpasteurized honey contains bee pollen, which is known to ward off infections, boost immunity and counter pollen allergies by acting as a ‘allergy shot’ of local pollen exposure to the body. Researchers absorbed that the honey consumption improved overall and individual symptoms of allergic responses that causes itchy, watery eyes, sneezing and other similar symptoms.
- FARMER FRESH - Fresh honey is tastier than honey that has been shelf stored for long periods of time. Add a tablespoon as a wholesome natural sweetener on pancakes, waffles, French toast, tea, coffee, cereals, oatmeal, fruits and all your favourite breakfast and dessert foods.
- HEALTHY BEES - Natural beekeeping is an approach to beekeeping encouraging minimal manipulation and as hands-off an approach as possible. Our apiaries follow the standards of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CIPA)